Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
Oyster Sauce - Ong's - 255 g
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Streckkod: 8888209180011 (EAN / EAN-13)
Vanligt namn: Oyster Sauce
Kvantitet: 255 g
Förpackning: en:Glass, en:Bottle
Kategorier: en:Condiments, Såser, en:Oyster sauces, en:Groceries
Etiketter, certifieringar, utmärkelser:
HACCP, en:Halal, en:Tasty Singapore
Tillverknings eller bearbetningsplats: Singapour
Butiker: Eurasie Bordeaux
Länder där såld: Frankrike
Matching with your preferences
Engelska: water (49,3%), sugar (21,2%), oyster extract (9,5% : oyster, salt, water), soy bean extract (5,8% : water, soy beans, salt, wheat flour), salt (3,7%), modified starch e1422, wheat flour, yeast extract, colour e150c, acidity regulator e270Allergener: Gluten, BlötdjurSpår: Gluten
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the en:4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Tillsats: E1422 - Acetylerat distärkelseadipat
- Tillsats: E14XX - Modifierad stärkelse
- Tillsats: E150c - Ammoniakprocessen
- Ingrediens: Färg
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Obearbetade eller minimalt bearbetade livsmedel
- Bearbetade kulinariska ingredienser
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E1422 - Acetylerat distärkelseadipat
Acetylated distarch adipate: Acetylated distarch adipate -E1422-, is a starch that is treated with acetic anhydride and adipic acid anhydride to resist high temperatures. It is used in foods as a bulking agent, stabilizer and a thickener. No acceptable daily intake for human consumption has been determined.Källa: Wikipedia (Engelska)
E270 - Mjölksyra
Lactic acid: Lactic acid is an organic compound with the formula CH3CH-OH-COOH. In its solid state, it is white and water-soluble. In its liquid state, it is colorless. It is produced both naturally and synthetically. With a hydroxyl group adjacent to the carboxyl group, lactic acid is classified as an alpha-hydroxy acid -AHA-. In the form of its conjugate base called lactate, it plays a role in several biochemical processes. In solution, it can ionize a proton from the carboxyl group, producing the lactate ion CH3CH-OH-CO−2. Compared to acetic acid, its pKa is 1 unit less, meaning lactic acid deprotonates ten times more easily than acetic acid does. This higher acidity is the consequence of the intramolecular hydrogen bonding between the α-hydroxyl and the carboxylate group. Lactic acid is chiral, consisting of two optical isomers. One is known as L--+--lactic acid or -S--lactic acid and the other, its mirror image, is D--−--lactic acid or -R--lactic acid. A mixture of the two in equal amounts is called DL-lactic acid, or racemic lactic acid. Lactic acid is hygroscopic. DL-lactic acid is miscible with water and with ethanol above its melting point which is around 17 or 18 °C. D-lactic acid and L-lactic acid have a higher melting point. In animals, L-lactate is constantly produced from pyruvate via the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase -LDH- in a process of fermentation during normal metabolism and exercise. It does not increase in concentration until the rate of lactate production exceeds the rate of lactate removal, which is governed by a number of factors, including monocarboxylate transporters, concentration and isoform of LDH, and oxidative capacity of tissues. The concentration of blood lactate is usually 1–2 mM at rest, but can rise to over 20 mM during intense exertion and as high as 25 mM afterward. In addition to other biological roles, L-lactic acid is the primary endogenous agonist of hydroxycarboxylic acid receptor 1 -HCA1-, which is a Gi/o-coupled G protein-coupled receptor -GPCR-.In industry, lactic acid fermentation is performed by lactic acid bacteria, which convert simple carbohydrates such as glucose, sucrose, or galactose to lactic acid. These bacteria can also grow in the mouth; the acid they produce is responsible for the tooth decay known as caries. In medicine, lactate is one of the main components of lactated Ringer's solution and Hartmann's solution. These intravenous fluids consist of sodium and potassium cations along with lactate and chloride anions in solution with distilled water, generally in concentrations isotonic with human blood. It is most commonly used for fluid resuscitation after blood loss due to trauma, surgery, or burns.Källa: Wikipedia (Engelska)
No ingredients containing palm oil detected
Non-vegan ingredients: en:Oyster, en:Oyster
Non-vegetarian ingredients: en:Oyster, en:Oyster
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
water 49.3%, sugar 21.2%, oyster 9.5% (oyster, salt, water), soy bean 5.8% (water, soy beans, salt, wheat flour), salt 3.7%, modified starch (e1422), wheat flour, yeast extract, colour (e150c), acidity regulator (e270)
- water -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 49.3 - percent: 49.3 - percent_max: 49.3
- sugar -> en:sugar - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 21.2 - percent: 21.2 - percent_max: 21.2
- oyster -> en:oyster - vegan: no - vegetarian: no - percent_min: 9.5 - percent: 9.5 - percent_max: 9.5
- oyster -> en:oyster - vegan: no - vegetarian: no - percent_min: 3.16666666666667 - percent_max: 9.5
- salt -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 4.75
- water -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 3.16666666666667
- soy bean -> en:soya-bean - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 5.8 - percent: 5.8 - percent_max: 5.8
- water -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 1.45 - percent_max: 5.8
- soy beans -> en:soya-bean - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 2.9
- salt -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.93333333333333
- wheat flour -> en:wheat-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.45
- salt -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 3.7 - percent: 3.7 - percent_max: 3.7
- modified starch -> en:modified-starch - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 2.1 - percent_max: 3.7
- e1422 -> en:e1422 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 2.1 - percent_max: 3.7
- wheat flour -> en:wheat-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 1.7 - percent_max: 3.58
- yeast extract -> en:yeast-extract - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 1.07333333333333 - percent_max: 2.7
- colour -> en:colour - percent_min: 0.259999999999998 - percent_max: 2.16095238095238
- e150c -> en:e150a - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0.259999999999998 - percent_max: 2.16095238095238
- acidity regulator -> en:acidity-regulator - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.85833333333333
- e270 -> en:e270 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.85833333333333
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing nutrition facts
⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score? Add nutrition facts
Fett i låg kvantitet (0.1%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Sockerarter i hög kvantitet (19%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of sugar can cause weight gain and tooth decay. It also augments the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of sugar and sugary drinks
- Sugary drinks (such as sodas, fruit beverages, and fruit juices and nectars) should be limited as much as possible (no more than 1 glass a day).
- Choose products with lower sugar content and reduce the consumption of products with added sugars.
Salt i hög kvantitet (9.2%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Näringsfakta Som såld
för 100 g / 100 ml
per portion (18 g)
Compared to: en:Oyster sauces Energi 490 kj
+12 % Fett 0,1 g 0,018 g −36 % Mättat fett ? ? Kolhydrat 26,9 g 4,84 g +22 % Sockerarter 19 g 3,42 g +17 % Fiber ? ? Protein 2,6 g 0,468 g +61 % Salt 9,2 g 1,66 g +6 % Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 %
Eco-score ej beräknad - Okänd miljöpåverkan
Vi kunde inte beräkna Eco-Score av denna produkt eftersom det saknas vissa data, kan du hjälpa till att slutföra det?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Packaging with a low impact
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Produkt tillagd den av karmastation
Senast ändrad produktsida på av packbot.
Produktsida också redigerad av inf.